The Denford education UP! 3D Plus 3D Printer - is the latest 3D technology for creating 3D designs, which is perfect for education, manufacturing, engineering and architectural applications. Ceesay Design Solutions would like to request your financial assistance to aid us purchasing the latest high tech 3D printer in the engineering market for our STEM activities in schools.
This high resolution (0.2mm accuracy), compact (245 x 260 x 350mm), portable and ready-assembled 3D printer comes complete with user-friendly software and absolutely everything required to get you up and running with the minimum of fuss. There is no training required - the machine comes with set-up instructions and a detailed user manual. Simply use the UP! 3D Plus Printer to convert your 3D designs (.stl files) into durable, working ABS plastic models - literally at the touch of a button!
The UP! is quiet and clean; and with a small footprint, will not clutter your workspace. Yet for such a compact machine, the UP! 3D Plus Printer has an impressively-sized working envelope of 140 x 140 x 135mm, to allow for manufacture of an extensive range of 3D models, using low-cost ABS material (available from £29 per spool, plus VAT).
The price of £1,499 includes:
- UP! 3D Plus Printer in Red Gloss (also available in black, blue, orange or silver at extra cost)
- UP! 3D Printing Software
- 1 x 700g Spool of White ABS material
- 3 x Perforated Board
- Tool Kit
- User Manual
- 12 Month Warranty
The UP! 3D Plus Printer comes as standard with 3D printing software which is so simple to use......just as easy as using a Laser Cutting machine!
The UP! 3D Plus Printer Software provides:
• One touch printing
• Import of STL files from any 3D Design software, such as SolidWorks and Pro/DESKTOP
• Full 3D viewing of designs, prior to manufacture
• Full model transformation: move, rotate and scale designs
• Automatic or manual model placement for optimum manufacture times
• Automatic support and slice generation for speedy creation of parts, complicated designs or designs with overhangs
The UP! 3D Plus meets with all European Health and Safety Standards and is CE approved.
The UP! is now available exclusively from Denford (and appointed resellers) at £1,499.00 (plus Delivery & VAT). If you would like to aid us purchase this for our STEM activities in schools, please donate generously. For further information please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.